Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Inspiration jar - Zombie Choir boy - Crafting Vicky

Hello!  It's Crafting Vicky with you today. I wanted to share with you what I have created.  I love journaling but there are days when it's harder to have inspiration.

So I prepared a little Out of the funk Jar with the fabulous Chorus Boy.  Unfortunately the digi that I used is now retired but you can find some other great ones in the shop here.

I have also made a little video that you can find here
And here's a closer look at the jar that I recycled.  It was previously the house of nuts.... bwahahahahah fitting right?!?


and here's a closer look at the digis colored with my copics.
And here is the other side of the jar

I had fun making this little jar. As the year does by I will be adding more to it as I get inspiration.  So in the future I should never run out of inspiration!

I hope you have liked my little make for you.

Have a fab day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...