Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2015

12 Days of Creepmas ~ Day 2 with Fiona R.

Bwa Ha Ha! Airless Chambers is once again celebrating Creepmas by joining the 12 days of Creepmas Blog Hop organized by Smeared Ink. The AC Crew will be using Rick's awesome Creepmas digis which are available at his Zibbet and Etsy shops or some of his rubber stamps which are available at I Brake For Stamps. Looking for more chances to colour Creepmas images? Check out Rick's new adult colouring book called Creepy Creepmas: A Holiday Adventure for Colorists. Details are here.

Welcome to Day 2 of the 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop. The blog roll is in the sidebar for those brave enough to hop through the entire line-up.

Good Morning Fiona R here today with my contribution. I have created an ATC on a Tag. I have used Rick St Dennis MFA's fabulous image Ho Ho Zombie now on sale in his Zibett store. I coloured up the Zombie image with my copics. Scanned into photoshop and created my ATC then printed off. I then attached the atc to a mount board base for stability. I die cut my tag base from mount board. Attached my background paper, attached the ATC and finished with a black organza bow.


Happy Hopping. Hugs Fiona.


8 comments:

Monique Van dijk said...

gorgeous and I love your bow

Rick said...

good job-and classy

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Love your zombie Santa!

Deborah Frings said...

Love this tag. Great zombie Santa and I just love that bow!

valscraftings said...

Love the tag and the bow!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fabulous tag, Ho Ho Zombie beahahahah he just cracks me up!

Susan Renshaw said...

Loving your ATCs on tags! Ans Seasons Eatings made me smile!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous tag! Totally cracked me up! Fab bow, too. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...