Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Trick or Treat

Hi, it's Deborah here with you this morning!  It's been a while since we shared anything at Airless Chambers - everyone has been recovering from the 31 Days of Halloween.  But I thought it was time to share a little something:

Trick or Treat - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I know that some people really like clowns and enjoy them very much, but I find them very creepy - even when they don't look like the walking dead!!!  I used the wonderfully scary Smiley Bill the Monster Clown as the focal image on my Halloween card.  You can find all the details on my blog, Deborah's Gems.

I know it's early to make a start on next year's Halloween cards, but I've made so many Christmas cards lately, that I needed a change and wanted something a little bit scary!  Well, to me he's a lot scary!  If you want to see more of Rick's fabulous Halloween images - check out his Zibbet and Esty shops.

That's all for now!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...