Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Count Meowt - GIVE ME COFFEE

Hello!  It's Crafting Vicky with you today.  I thought I would try to get my coffee children card board book close to complete.  I'm still missing some pages....  but with this great image I got one extra done.

 Count Meowt was the perfect image to go with a little sentiment that I found online :)

and here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I would not want to meet him before he had his coffee!!!!

I had fun making this little messy make :)  Love love love mixed media!!!

I hope you have liked my little inspiration for you and you will use digis with all sorts of make  They are super fun.

Have a fab day.

1 comment:

justliketink said...

Love how he turned out! Love the sentiment and the mixed media. Great project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...