Followers

Monday, October 5, 2015

31 days of Halloween day 5

It's that time again for Airless Chambers Crew to join in the creepiest bloghop of the year, the 31 days of Halloween. Organized by Smeared Ink. The AC crew will be using Rick's awesome Halloween digi and / or rubber collection. You can find the digi at his Etsy or Zibbet shop. Rubber only at I Brake For Stamps

Blogroll is in the side bar, enjoy the hop, if you dare.

Hi, it's Deborah with you today.  I've a Halloween card to share:

Happy Halloween - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

As soon as I saw this digi - Mean Green - I knew I had to have it.  I think it's scary, but not too scary.  I had lots of fun colouring it and you can find full details of my card here.  Rick has a wonderful selection of Halloween images at both his Zibbet and Esty shops - do check them out.  Have fun with the Blog Hop!


21 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Very cool! Creative and spooky Blessings, Tracy x

Tina henderson said...

oooo fierce foliage!! don't think i'd dare attempt to water this, may just lose an arm x

fiona henderson said...

Wow....Fantastic....i love your colours...fantastic
fiona H.
x

silvia said...

LOVE the carnivorously gorgeous image!!
.

valscraftings said...

Love your card, fantastic!

Sari / Granne said...

I love the Little shop of horror movie and this flower is just like in the movie. Fabulous night scene on the back.

Carol said...

Love your colouring and background fab image x

Mary Holshouser said...

Wow! Talk about a scary looking plant.
Wouldn't want this one around my house - would probably eat the dog.
thanks for sharing a wonderful design.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Wonderful card! Love the atmospheric background with the moon and tree branches.

Karen Buchanan said...

Fabulously creepy!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Bwahahahaha, I love him, what a wicked cool scary plant, you better feed him Seymore!

Susan Renshaw said...

I rather like Mean Green too - on my wishlist. Great card!

Susan Salyer said...

Beautiful job with the hungry plant. Happy Day 5

DonnaMundinger said...

I can just hear him screaming "FEED ME!" EEEK! Fabulous coloring and great background. xxD

Nan Bourdeu said...

love mean green..xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous make, Deb! Love your coloring as well as your beautifully spooky background!
Lady B

BurningRubber said...

This looks great! The background is perfect too.

Lyneen J said...

Love the card, great background and colors for a fantastic MEAN GREEN thing!!!!

Sarah Nancarrow said...

I sure hope one of those doesn't pop up in my garden!

Monique Van dijk said...

super spooky

Justliketink said...

I just love the greens of that spooky guy....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...