Followers

Sunday, October 4, 2015

31 days of Halloween day 4

It's that time again for Airless Chaimbers Crew to join in the creepiest bloghop of the year, the 31 Days of Halloween, organized by Smeared Ink. The AC crew will be using Rick's awesome Halloween digi and / or rubber collection. You can find the digi at his Etsy or Zibbet shop. Rubber only at I Brake For Stamps

Blogroll is in the side bar. Enjoy the hop, if you dare.

Today it's Crafting Vicky with you!  And I'm super excited to participate even slightly to this 31 days of Halloween!  Doing the 31 days is a bit too much for me but I still love to participate because I really do have to admit that Halloween is one of my FAVORITE Holidays!!!  Yup love everything about it!

So here's my little make for you.

I made this little index card using on of the wonderful image from Simply Halloween digi sheet.  There's so many images on that sheet some little scarier.... like this little spider lol well scary for me since I HATE spiders!  I did the background with my gelli plate and edged all around it with some distress ink.  The spider was put on a little wobble and you can see it move here:


That's all from me for today - do check out the Blogroll on our sidebar for everyone taking part in the Bloghop.

BTW did you know Rick has made some awesome colouring books for adults. See the Dia de los Muertos book below. All details about Rick's coloring books here.



24 comments:

Squiddy said...

Good to see spiders being allowed to enjoy themselves.

Carol said...

Fab index card - spooky spider!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Cool background and I love how he wobbles. xxD

Sarah Nancarrow said...

That little spider was awesome, AND THEN YOU MADE IT MOVE!!! I love it!!!

Karen Buchanan said...

Great card, love the gelli print background

valscraftings said...

Love your piece of art and the cheeky looking spider!

Nan Bourdeu said...

love action cards great background

Susan Salyer said...

Happy little guy..love the vintage look. Happy Day 4

silvia said...

Great spider!!

Sari / Granne said...

Love wobbles! So much fun, hate the spiders but love your card and the background looks awesome.

BurningRubber said...

I love your wobbly spider! She looks like a nice spider as spiders go.

~Lady B~ said...

Love the wobbler! It just makes that "scary" spider come alive. I'll adopt him. I think he's cute plus my cats would have fun playing with him. Great make!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Love it! A fangtastic altered R-card and you can't go wrong with wobbly spinders!

Susan Renshaw said...

I would love that spider image! Great index card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love spiders that can't creep and crawl around.
Great piece.
Fun to display it on the easel.
thanks for sharing.

Teresa said...

This is great Vicky - love this image (which I haven't seen before)....he looks like he's having a lot of fun x

Harp Silver said...

Fab spider

Harp Silver said...

Fab spider

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Very cool piece today--love that background! I have been wanting to do some printing with a gelatin plate and your piece has inspired me!

Lyneen J said...

WOW.... and action card... LOVE IT!!!!! TFS!

Tina henderson said...

Sorry a day late, loving this interactive make x

Monique Van dijk said...

love the wobbly spider

Deborah Frings said...

He's kind of cute! Great card.

Justliketink said...

I love how the spider goes blind...boing....makes me want to jump!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...