Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2015

31 days of Halloween day 24

It's that time again for Airless Chambers Crew to join in the creepiest bloghop of the year, the 31 days of Halloween. Organized by Smeared Ink. The AC crew will be using Rick's awesome Halloween digi and / or rubber collection. You can find the digi at his Etsy or Zibbet shop. Rubber only at I Brake For Stamps

Blogroll is in the side bar, enjoy the hop, if you dare.

Hi Danielle here
Using 50's Vampy Witch because she's such a sassy little witch, and I knew she would be so much fun to color and add to a project. I also wanted to use some of the images I received or bought while I was a EDT member. So I made a accordion style album with a Halloween theme, to showcase my Rick St. Dennis digital stamps. The front and back covers are chipboard covered in designer paper, the album pages are made of black cardstock and designer paper. The other images used in this album are as followed from left to right : FrankenbarbyAnnabella ArsenicMr Modo with the lovely Esmeralda the Fortune Teller and finally Alice Revisited.




All images were colored with watercolor pencils (dry) and a blending pencil. 


 Thank you for joining us today

14 comments:

Squiddy said...

That's a great cast of players you've assembled

valscraftings said...

Wonderful accordion card, love the images!

Sari / Granne said...

Great idea and fabulous coloring!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fabulous accordion album! Love the papers and wonderful images. Great coloring too. xxD

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Wonderful album and great coloring of the images!

Mary Holshouser said...

this would be a good idea for saving copies of the digi stamps that I have.
Would be an excuse to practice my coloring and give me a visual
catalog of digi stamps. I'm afraid I'm going to forget what I have and someday won't think I have what I need (when I do - it's just in digi form).
thanks for a great idea.
I love your album.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I truly spooktacular album, adore all the RSD images you used! GOREgous project!

Susan Salyer said...

oh lovely art. I love this card and the coloring is fabulous.

Monique Van dijk said...

Wonderful book

Carol said...

Awesome project - love it xx

Tracy Welham said...

Loving this album. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

justliketink said...

Love that vampy witch and the whole album! Great job

Susan Renshaw said...

What a fabulous collection of images! Great make!

Tina henderson said...

oh wowser ,,, so much work and totally amazing creation x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...