Followers

Friday, October 23, 2015

31 days of Halloween day 23 with Lady B

It's that time again for Airless Chaimbers Crew to join in the creepiest bloghop of the year, the 31 days of Halloween. Organized by Smeared Ink. The AC crew will be using Rick's awesome Halloween digis and / or rubber collections. You can find the digis at his Etsy or Zibbet shop. Rubber is only available at I Brake For Stamps.

Blogroll is in the side bar, enjoy the hop, if you dare.

Lady Brayton here to join in the Halloween fun.  Today I bring you two projects using the same digital stamp so you can see how different a scene or card can look with the same focal image.  I've used Rick's digital stamp "Hell Hath No Fury".  Click on the images to enlarge, if you dare.  Also, keep the kiddos away from the screen, especially for the second image.  You've been WARNED!  I will give you a few minutes to get the kids away from the screen.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Hell Hath no Fury was coloured with copic markers and scanned to my PC.  I removed her from her white background and enhanced her colour as my scanner washes the colour off my images if I forget to turn the brightness down.  Next, I added my image to the scene above which uses digital paper from "Crystal Rain's" "Hotel Hell" paper pack as well as elements (skulls, spider webs, bones, coffin) from her "Edgar Allan Poe" digital scrap kit.  Enjoy!  

Now the really bad one is coming and I don't want you or your children to be traumatized for life so feel free to skip the second pic if you wish.  It was just for fun, but I think I actually like the composition and imagery better in the first pic anyway.

 *
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Here is "Hell Hath no Fury" again.  Same as above, but with different colouring.  This time I added her to this creepy bathroom scene which is a digital page from "Crystal Rain's" "Abandoned Places" paper pack.  The gruesome skeleton and bodies were created by "FineCraftedDesigns" and "Holliewood Studios" "Ode to a Muse 2" collaboration kit.  All digital elements from both projects can be purchased from "Mischief Circus".  Their darker kits work so beautifully with Rick St. Dennis MFA's Halloween and creepy digital stamps!

If you find you are still in the Halloween mood after the 31 days, Rick sells colouring books now and one is The Day of the Dead.  I highly recommend it, especially for pencil lovers!  HERE is where you can find information on buying ALL of Rick's colouring books, in several different countries.

Rick is currently culling some of his images from both his Zibbet AND Etsy Shops and offering them at a major discount.   But act fast!  When you see it and you want it, BUY IT!  Once they're gone, they're GONE for GOOD. This is an ongoing process and takes awhile, so visit often, you never know what you'll find.  

Thanks for looking!
~ Lady B ~

24 comments:

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Oh my word this is amazing! I've done digital scrapping but nothing as awesome as this!

DonnaMundinger said...

Your digital skills always amaze me, Lady B! Loving both these spooky scenes and it's so fun to see how different the same stamp looks in the different colorways. xxD

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Sarah!

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Donna!

valscraftings said...

Oh my, spooktacular spooky scenes!

Carol said...

AWESOME - I love them both Have a great weekend x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

So freaktastic and wickedly cool! Love them both equally!

Sari / Granne said...

Oh my what an image, must say THE image, awesome in both colors and surroundings looks stunning

justliketink said...

I live them both. Very creative. Buy, I especially like the 2nd one!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the second one.
that's her husband in the tub and she's coming to extract revenge for his unfaithfulness.
thanks for sharing two great designs.

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous digital scenes! As you say it's amazing how the same image can produce such different results!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Two fab digital scenes--that second one is gruesomely creepy!

Susan Salyer said...

LB my sweet sister you have MASTERED your skills. I remember when you worked up the courage to begin this endeavor of computer coloring and such.
I am so proud of you and your AC team is the best. This hop has been so full of fabulous artist here.
Thank you Rick and all of you for making my day brighter.
I could not let that go unsaid.
Hugs

Monique Van dijk said...

You ROCK!!!! Love your digi work

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Val!

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Mo!

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, my dear sister! Love and hugs xx

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Sarah!

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Carol!

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Leigh!

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Granne!

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Tink!

~Lady B~ said...

Thank you so much, Mary!

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, Susan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...