Followers

Friday, October 2, 2015

31 days of halloween day 2

It's that time again for Airless Chambers Crew to join in the creepiest bloghop of the year, the 31 Days of Halloween,  organized by Smeared Ink. The AC crew will be using Rick's awesome Halloween digi and / or rubber collection. You can find the digi at his Etsy or Zibbet shop. Rubber only at I Brake For Stamps

Blogroll is in the side bar. Enjoy the hop, if you dare.

Good morning Fiona R here today to show you some wickedly spooky goodness. I have an altered candle and dome to house it to share with you today.




I used the stamping on tissue paper technique to add the image to the candle. I used Ricks Common Grave Skulls and Excavation Skull from the wonderfully Haunting imagery from the Morte real rubber set which was a past offering from Smeared Ink, but you can get the digital Imagery from this set  in Ricks Zibbet and Etsy stores. Full details on how this piece came together can be found on my blog HERE.

That's all from me for today - do come back tomorrow for some more wicked Halloween Inspiration and do check out the Blogroll on our sidebar for everyone taking part in the Bloghop.



19 comments:

Sarah Nancarrow said...

I thought I'd left a comment as I'm sure I've seen this gorgeous creation. I love the stamped candle, and cloche.

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm thrilled to get another look at this gorgeous candle! I can't believe I've not inked up that set. FAbulous! xxD

Karen Buchanan said...

Must get that background stamp! Love it

Susan Falkler said...

So freaky. Cool.

Nan Bourdeu said...

i just have to try a candle so scared of the idea but they look so amazing xx

Sari / Granne said...

Fabulous candle, and that sentiment is truly a finishing touch.

Susan Salyer said...

oh another look at this. you did such a fabulous job it is rich and beautiful.
Happy Day 2

Teresa said...

I stand by my earlier comment, and will add that I love how you dressed it up. Great candle project x

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Wonderful candle--love the skulls!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fun for another look see, totes worth it!

Mary Holshouser said...

The candle looks great.
Have to get some of these made.
thanks for sharing.

Monique Van dijk said...

love the candle , it's hauntingly beautiful

Tina henderson said...

So love this make, shows the artwork perfectly in a spooky manner x

Tina henderson said...

So love this make, shows the artwork perfectly in a spooky manner x

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous make!

Harp Silver said...

So happy to see this candle again it's fab and gothic

Lyneen J said...

SPOOKTACULAR candles... love all the images used!!! TERROR-IF-IC Day 2!

Susan Renshaw said...

These really are super candles!

Justliketink said...

I love that you put it on a candle...great idea and very spooky when lit I think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...