Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

31 days of Halloween day 14

It's that time again for Airless Chambers Crew to join in the creepiest bloghop of the year, the 31 days of Halloween. Organized by Smeared Ink. The AC crew will be using Rick's awesome Halloween digi and / or rubber collection. You can find the digi at his Etsy or Zibbet shop. Rubber only at I Brake For Stamps

Blogroll is in the side bar, enjoy the hop, if you dare.



Voodoo skull man available at 
https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/voodoo-skull-man-digi-stamp

Graveyard phantom rest 2013 scene digi. I cut into 2 pieces

https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/graveyard-phantom-rest-2013-scene-digi-73051
The tombstone was taken from Day of the dead
https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/the-day-of-the-dead-colouring-book-signed-edition-of-100

That away Witch

https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/that-a-way-witch-digi-stamp

The skull in the moon was taken from the calendar designs I think it was October


I sprayed the background of my journal using delusions sprays black marble. I waited for that to dry and then lightly misted it with dylusions spray White Linen


I painted the moon with Dylusions paint White Linen

Cut out the skull from the October calendar top?

I painted the grass with Dylusions green paints fresh lime and cut grass


I used a Hampton stamp/stencil I used the stencil from that set for the tree available at 

Michaels. I used Dylusions Melted Chocalate. Used a Ranger white opaque pen to draw a little white on it so you could see it..

I colored the flame coming out of the witch's fingers with different shades of oranges and yellows


I glued everything down with glossy accents. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it! Have a Spooktacular Hallow's Eve

I used Copic markers on everything I colored otherwise what's noted above



37 comments:

Carol said...

Great journal page love all the images you used to create a fab double page spread x

Sari / Granne said...

Awesome fun spread with creepy images, fab scene

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

EEEEEkkkk what a spooky scene this, love all the images!

Nan Bourdeu said...

That witch has some fire power for sure! Run and duck lol thanks for the deets xx

valscraftings said...

Love the images in this spooky scene!

L J Dogsmom said...

Scary stuff! You did great. I bet there was a whole story in your head as you created this.

Susan Renshaw said...

Great scene - love all the images you have combined to make it!

Mary Holshouser said...

the moon is horrible.
The witch is vicious.
what fun.
thanks for sharing a great page.

DonnaMundinger said...

What a spooktacular scene! Especially love the creepy man in the moon! xxD

Tina henderson said...

Oh wow such a masterpiece of spookyness, so much work gone into it.. X

Sarah Bales Strom said...

What a great spooky scene! Great journal page.

justliketink said...

Thx everybody it was quite fun to create, and literally came to life in my head.....each thing I added gave me another idea....so it was great fun to do. Not sure my hubby appreciated the overspray on the patio lol
But I tend to get carried away with those dylusions sprays they have the most scrumptious colors to mix up and water down.
Thx again everybody I hope to see some of your journal pages soon!

Susan Salyer said...

This is fabulous and I love that little voodoo guy..makes me say run dude run!

Lyneen J said...

This one little creepy grave yard scene, so many elements!!!! What is the witch spraying!!!! Great journal page!! Thanks for sharing!

Squiddy said...

Gotta have a graveyard, and you've provided it hurrah

Sylvia de Vries said...

Great coloring as always Nicky Bookout!
Love it!

Tracy Welham said...

Great spooky scene! Spooky & Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Monique Van dijk said...

awesome spooky page, love it

Lisa Uribe said...

Eerie,yet beautiful. Can't wait to see what you create next!

justliketink said...

Thx!

justliketink said...

Thx Lisa!

justliketink said...

Thx monique that's quite a compliment from you!

justliketink said...

Thx Tracy. Hope you give it a try

justliketink said...

Thx Squiddy!

justliketink said...

Her witch venom of course.

justliketink said...

He's hot footing it for sure

justliketink said...

Thx! They were slot of fun to create

justliketink said...

Slot of fun work!

justliketink said...

I took him from the October calendar topper St Rick St. Dennis Mfa's zibbett site
https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949

justliketink said...

Thx for enjoying so much!

justliketink said...

It just sort of grew on me lol

justliketink said...

It started out one way and ended up another lol

justliketink said...

Thx I hope you give it a go it was truly fun!

justliketink said...

Your welcome! Thx for your kind comments

justliketink said...

Ricks images tend to bring things out you didn't even imagine lol

justliketink said...

Never thought creepy could be so fun lol

justliketink said...

It sorta of grew to 2 pages now to put more in my journal bwahaaaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...