Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Haunted Outhouse


Hey, it's Donna here, sharing a little wall hanging I did using the fabulous HaunTed OUTHOUSE, just ONE of the amazing outhouses available in Rick's Zibbet Shop.  I've removed the background from Madama de la Noche in my Printing program and added her to the steps.  This idea came to me after repeating my mantra, more than several times this week, for one reason or another.  Yeah, it's the SHITS, gettin' old, alright!



Here's a closeup of the combined images, colored with Copics with a touch of Prismacolor pencils here and there.  I've added spiderweb die cuts (I always think of then when I pass an outhouse (don't you?  EEEK!!!), some epoxy bats and edged the banner with my trusty Drippy Goo punch. For more info and a funny story about that TP roll please visit my BLOG.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...