Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

EEEEEK

Hello everyone! I'm on vacation right now all relaxed :)  So I have plenty of time to share stuff with you guys!

I'm sharing a not that dark make this time around.... but I still think dark enough for this blog.  I'm using 2 super digis for this  Signs 1  and the adorable little EEK   and with those 2 I made a little scene that I thought would be fun.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out!


The background was made using a stamp of mountains that I used a few times and another stamp of a tree with lots of branches in Walnut distress ink.  Then the coloring of the background was completed using some pan pastels. I used prima chalk ink on the clouds.

The little EEK was colored with copics and fussy cut.  I did the parachute lines after with a fine pen.  You just have to LOVE his face!!!!

And here's the closer look at the sign that I did for the opposite journal page.

I'm really loving how this journaling turned out.

Hope you like my inspiration. Check out all the other fabulous images in the Zibbet store or in the Etsy store!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!!!!

Vicky

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Heehee! Poor little guy has no idea what he's in for. Fabulous pages! xxD

Christine Kiehl said...

I love his cute little face too, which is something I thought I'd NEVER say about a mouse! Nicely done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...