Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

You Look Delicious .....

Good morning - it's Deborah here with you this morning.  My card today is much darker than I normally make, although I've still kept it fairly clean and simple!

You Look Delcious - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Do you like zombies?  I love Rick's zombie images.  This one is called Strega2 - the one with the slightly less scary eyes.  You can find her (and lots of other zombie images) at Rick's Zibbet shop.

I was going to go with a greenish zombie, but decided to make her purple with green hair - I love to play with these images.  I think the sentiment goes perfectly with that slight mad, longing look in her eyes.  You can find full details of the card on my blog - Deborah's Gems.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fab lipstick with the hair color. Love her skin, too. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...