Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cave of Skulls, Lair of the Sea Witch


It's Donna here today with some spooky inspiration from the DEEP.  I've created an underwater scene using Cave of Skulls and Lair of the Sea Witch. The cave is actually one of the scenes Rick created for the Carnival De la Nuit, but I thought it made a perfect hideaway for the terrifying Sea Witch, don't you?  The rest of the Carnival De la Nuit stamps are fabulous as well, so be sure to check that category from the pull down menu top left in Rick's Zibbet shop

I kept the scene very dark with die cuts in black of Memory Box Oceana Corner and Poppy Seed Stamps Weeping Willow Branches (that I turned upside down to make kelp) against the dark teal gauze paper from DCWV.  I've added mica flakes to the floor and skittles (remember those, I've still got a TON!) as rising air bubbles.  "The Deep" is done with Label Letters from Tim Holtz.

For more pix and info please visit my BLOG.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...