Followers

Monday, May 4, 2015

Los Tres Demonios Welcome YOU (and Me!)


EEEK!  It's Donna Mundinger here and I've gotta say I'm thrilled to be a new member of the RSD EDT and doubly thrilled that my first official post is here on Airless Chambers.  A long time fan of ALL of Rick's images (but especially the DARK ONES) I've chosen Los Tres Demonios, available in Rick's Zibbet Shop and made a door hanger for my craft room (my own private hell due to the disastrous MESS it's always in. LOL).



Here's a closeup of the amazingly detailed image which I've colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  It's triple matted and popped atop my fave flames pic from the net which I printed full page singed around the edges with my trusty lighter. Fortunately, I tried this before adding the image, as this was not my first attempt.  This is also my DT make for our new monthly challenge at Haunted Design House.  Find the deets about that challenge HERE.  It's a great place to play using Rick's fab dark images.

Please check out our May Progressive challenge on SNG which is ATG with an RSD image and check out the deets for Rick's special May Tag Challenge on our FB Group page.  Can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...