Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Best friends forever.......


Just popping over to introduce myself. My name is Lynda and a new member of RSD EDT, so honored and thrilled to get to work with such amazing digi art. 

The thing I find creepiest is zombie children, when all you can hear is them singing nursery rhymes, sends shiver down my spine. This is what inspired my project below. 

I chose to play with Lizzywhigs



I used pro markers to color her. I wanted to giver her a 'out of the grave look' so added mud to her clothing.

On the finished project I added red dots to her eyes to make her look more creepy. 




I created the background of the tag by using an embossing folder on black magic card and then sanding it down so you can see a hint of blue. 

I finished it  off with the sentiment 'Best friends forever' not sure if that a threat or a promise... you decide. 

Hope you like it 

Lynda xx 

3 comments:

Nan said...

Linda you really creeped her up to the max! I think she is on our challenge blog? If not she should be! Awesome job! And congrats on the team that is such an honor!! Proud for you!!

Lynda said...

haha, she is very creepy, I was going to put the words ' are you my mummy' in honer of a creepy scene in a Dr who episode, but didnt know if others would be as geeky as me and get it lol Thankyou so much, it's a great team, I feel lucky xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Love your color palette with the red eyes. Fab texture and fibers, too. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...