Followers

Friday, May 22, 2015

Angry Annie

Hello!  It's Crafting Vicky with you today for those of you that know me or follow my blog you know that I've been having some health issues.  I'm suffering from depression (yeah I know it's not something that one is supposed to say but I'm past the point of trying to hide this).

One of the things that has really helped me on the road to recovery (hoping the destination is close now) is journaling.  And what I have to share with you is one of those journal pages.  I had this feeling that there's this little girl in my head and that she really wants to come out!!!

When looking through the images over at the zibbet site I found exactly the little girl that was in there... no kidding I'm having issues it's Angry Annie.  Yeah.... pretty scary...

and here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
It felt good to let her out.... and I'm trying to keep her from coming back to my head... wish me luck!

I hope you have liked my little inspiration for you and you will use digis in your journaling!  They are super fun.

Have a fab day.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous page, Vicky! Definitely full of emotion. Hope this chickie stays our of your head (and mine) for good. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...