Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Too late? ...

... Hi!  It's Deborah here with you this morning.  I was playing with one of Rick's scary Creepmas snowmen yesterday and made a fun, creepy and sparkly Creepmas Tag:

Too Late - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Full details of the tag can be found on my blog here.  The image is called Early Thaw - it's brilliant!  I started off colouring the image with subtle blues, lilacs and greys, but when I saw what Mo had done with the image on the blog, I decided to go with really bold colours.  In real life the blues aren't quite so bright - they are much darker - I'll try to get a better photo later today. 

If you like this creepy snowman you can find him at Rick's Zibbet shop along with lots more Creepmas images.  You can also find Creepmas at Rick's Esty shop too.  That's all for now!

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Loving your colors and fab sparkly background Deborah! Never too early for Creepmas. xxD

Anonymous said...

Love the sentiment you have used. Very creative love the blues

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...