Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cilla the Slug Mixed media

Hi there everyone, Rachel here! I have only just finished work on this piece and it isn't even totally dry...but I got a bit excited that there was a free spot on the blog so I had to show you NOW!
this is Cilla the slug, from Sue's story, who I dreamed up and Rick used his wonderful skills to turn into better than reality. I am using a lot of products that are new to me so this was a total experiment, loosely based on Monique and Bonnie's mixed media works...





I hope you like her- and for the full product list, feel free to take a look at my Blog!


Rachel 

xx

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, love her, Rachel! Brilliant idea and I love how she sparkles. Fab background, too. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...