Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Offerings ...

.... Hi, good morning, it's Deborah here with you today.  I made a card using one of Rick's fabulous skull images:

Today - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

This image is called Offerings and I just think it's gorgeous.  I used Copic markers to colour the image.  I used the cool greys to colour the skull, the very palest did make the printer ink move a bit, but I think it adds a bit to the image - sort of a red tinge!  I made the flowers bold and bright and added lots of sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella brush. 

Today detail - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

You can't see the sparkle in the main photo, so I took a close-up and deliberately blurred it - this way the shimmer seems to show up so much better.  For full details of the card check out my blog here.

If you like this image you can find it here.  Rick has lots more skull images at both his online stores - Zibbet and Esty - have fun!!

Just a quick reminder that we're looking for a few people to join our Facebook Design Team - full details can be found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...