Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Any Complaints?

Rick's Facebook Group
I was in the mood for something a bit creepy and as it is Dinner time I decided to visit the kitchens. Rick takes creepy to a whole new level!
I printed this image onto neenah card as I find it works well with both my promarker pens and spectrum noir pencils. After I had coloured him I loaded him into a computer program called Craft Artist 2 where I was able to remove the white background and add his kitchen. I'm afraid 'fussy cutting' is beyond me now so this is about the only way I can add a scene to my project. 
I hope you like my project. More details are on my blog, I hope you have a moment to visit me..

1 comment:

Matney said...

Love the scene for this chef! Totes creepie and and fab project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...