Followers

Friday, February 13, 2015

Zombie Boy

Hello!  It's Crafting Vicky with you today and I'm sharing the inside of a very special Valentine's day card.

My oldest son's girlfriend really love anything to do with horror movies.  So I thought this cute... well to me he's cute little zombie boy would be perfect for the inside of her card.  I don't normally do inside of cards but this was just perfect for it.


Here's a closer look at that very sweet little zombie with his little flower for his Valentine!  I colored him with my copics.
And here's the other panel that I thought went really well with him.  She is a really smart girl so it's fitting with this cute zombie.
It was great fun to be able to make a different type of Valentine's day card than the typical one :)

I hope you have liked my little inspiration for you.

Have a fab day.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!! How fun is this?!? Too cute! Bet she loved it. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...