Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Something Wicked ....

.... Good morning, it's Deborah here with you today.  I've started my 2015 Halloween card collection a bit early, but it was fun making a spooky card for a change:

Something Wicked - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I got this image last year to use on a project for the 12 Days of Creepmas, but sadly didn't get the chance to use it.  I love the creepy soldier.  For full details of my card - check out my blog here.

This creepy guy is available at Smeared Ink either as an individual digi image - Dark Holidaze Skullcracker or as part of an exclusive digital set - Dark Holidaze Digi Set.  There are lots of super images in the set.

The great thing about Rick's images is that they all work together really well, so if you want to see even more of Rick's images, check out his Zibbet and Esty shops. 

That's all for today - see you soon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...