Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I am so too an angel ...

.... well that's what my little guy thinks, and I kind of agree with him!!  Hi!  It's Deborah here with you this morning, and I've a fun and very quirky card to share with you:

I am an Angel - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Don't you think this guy - I am too an Angel - is just fab?  He's just one of a great selection of Creepmas images available on Rick's Zibbet and Esty shops.  I actually printed him out in December to use on a project for the 12 Days of Creepmas challenge, but sadly he just sat on my desk looking a bit lonely.  I got some new Dylusions stamps yesterday and this sentiment was in the set - the rest was easy!  I love that the sentiment goes so well with the image.  If you want to you can find more details of the card on my blog, here

My daughter, Kathryn, loves the projects I make using Rick's slightly darker, more off the wall images - she takes after her mum!!  That's all for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...