Followers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Bewitching- Inspiration from Fiona R.

 
 
I'm hosting today and I have for you a card I created using Bewitching from the RSD Zibbett Store.
 
I coloured her up using my copics, fussy cut and set to one side. I decided to use the same colour theme for my card base as the main image to achieve a tone on tone effect with a bit of embossing thrown in for added texture. Once the card base was created I added 3d foam pads to the main image to make her pop off the card. I then created a banner in photoshop printed out and attached to the card using 3d foam pads.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  Hope you like her.
Fiona.

2 comments:

KristyLee said...

Beautiful card, and the paper and embossing folder look great w/ that image, and superb coloring!
Peace,
KristyLee

Deborah Frings said...

Oh I think this is stunning! Love the black and bold pink. Beautiful image and your colouring is fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...