Followers

Monday, December 22, 2014

Creepy Creepmas Tag

Hello Fiona R here today with a creepy Creepmas creation in the form of a fun Creepmas Tag. I chose to use Rick St Dennis MFA's Digital image Witch Tree. You can find Witch Tree in Rick's Zibbet Store HERE.. I coloured her up using my copics, fussy cut and put to one side. I used a Tim Holtz tag die to cut my tag. I then fired up photoshop  using a digital paper by Abigail Larson to create a background for the tag. I also created a creepmas label as an accent, printed these out and attached to the tag base. I then added the Witchy Tree image using 3d foam pads to make her pop off the tag. A black ribbon bow was then tied to the top of the tag for the finishing touch.

                                                           Here is the finished Tag.


  

 
 
Thanks for joining us today and Merry Creepmas to all.

3 comments:

L J Dogsmom said...

Great image and very versatile. Love the elegant deep rich red background.

Monique Van dijk said...

Beautiful

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab background and I love Witch Tree! Super creation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...