Followers

Monday, December 15, 2014

CREEPMAS DAY 8 with Fiona R.

Welcome to Day 8 of the 12 Days of Creepmas organized by Smeared and Smudged.

If you came from Monique's blog, then you are on the right track; if not, then please visit Terra's Blog and enjoy the hop. The amazing Blogroll is also on the side bar.


Starlight Starfright.................

Hi it's Fiona here today..............

I hope you have been enjoying all the creepmas makes so far. There have been some simply Fabulously  makes from all taking part . For my Creepmas make I decided to make a hanging star ornament. This beauty measures 5 inches across. I cut the star pieces on my brother scan and cut in Red and Black cardstock and assembled . I then coloured up Rick st Dennis's image Sandy Claws Digi Stamp available in his Zibbet Shop with my Copics. Once coloured fussy cut and attached to the centre of the star with 3d foam tape. attached some Red Glittery string and hung.  I think I am quite pleased how this turned out.



Have fun hopping and Merry Creepmas.

10 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I love your tar - perfect for the top of a Creepmas tree! :D

DogsMom said...

You have every right to be pleased. I would love a sky full of creepy stars this beautiful.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Such a creeptastic Sandy Claws star ornament, love all the detailing and he's one scariffic santa that's for sure!

Monique Van dijk said...

It looks great. Deffo good creepmas decorstion

~Lady B~ said...

Absolutely stunning creation! I love your star ornament and wish I knew how to make them. Your colouring of Sandy Claws is fabulous! Great make!

NanB said...

Love this star ornament! So elegant and still creepmasy! Need this on my tree!! Awesome job!!

TangledBlueRose said...

This is so nice! Love the red and black it is perfect for the amazing Sandy Claws!~kim

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Fabulous star ornament! Love the 3D effect!

DonnaMundinger said...

Totally GORGEOUS, Fi! Loving the read and black scrolly star and Santa looks like he's ready to grab you. Better be good! Amazing! xxD

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous star - great colour choices! Love the addition of that scary Santa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...