Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

CREEPMAS DAY 4 - with Crafting Vicky

Welcome to Day 4 of the 12 Days of Creepmas organized by Smeared and Smudged.

If you came from Monique's blog, then you are on the right track; if not, then please visit Terra's Blog and enjoy the hop. The amazing Blogroll is also on the side bar.

For this make of mine for the Creepmas of Smeared ink I used a great set of rubber stamp from Smeared Ink that is now part of the club past offering.



It's also now available here in digi form :) Dark Holidaze skullcraker
I used the little dark holidaze skullcracker... not quite the regular nutcraker that you see bwahahaha.  I made a little ATC with this.


Here's a closer look at the stamp that I colored with my copics.  I fussy cut it to put on the ATC.

hmmm I'm thinking with him watching... you do better watch out!!!

Have a fab Creepmas time guys.

If you want to see the details on this you can here.

Crafting Vicky

11 comments:

Monique Van dijk said...

lovd the atc. Very creepmassy. Great colouring on the skull cracker

TangledBlueRose said...

Wonderful card! Love the image and embellies, awesome!~kim

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazing ATC,Vicky! Love the traditional color scheme and fab design. That is one creepy nutcracker! Wonderful work! xxD

NanB said...

I am on good behavior with this dude watching me! Great creepy job!!

Rick said...

This set was requested by TERRA-she had ideas about exactly what she wanted and I really had fun bringing those ideas to life-I'm so glad they are now available as digis because they need to be more flexible as far as size-now you can use them as backgrounds for other images from the Creepmas series-great Job Vicky-thanks for using him

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the ATC - great colours, super papers and a super scary soldier! Love it.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Great ATC! That skelly nutcracker really creeps me out!

DogsMom said...

He has me on better behavior!
Delightful choice of papers and beautiful embellishing jewels.
I like the shadowing or framing white of his fussycut.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

So brilliant, what a perfect senti for a scarific creepmas image!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL, I love the sentiment with him - perfect way to turn a previously-innocent lyric into something dark and ferocious! :)
PS Did you know you have a captcha on your comments? Would you please consider turning it off at least for the duration of the Creepmas hop?

Susan Renshaw said...

Merry Creepmas to you! Love this little ATC. I really must have a look for that Nutcracker image! Love the sentiment too. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...