Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

CREEPMAS DAY 1 with Deborah


Welcome to Day 1 of the 12 Days of Creepmas organized by Smeared and Smudged.

If you came from Monique's blog, then you are on the right track; if not, then please visit Terra's Blog and enjoy the hop. The amazing Blogroll is also on the side bar.


...  Good morning all - welcome to the 12 Days of Creepmas!!!  It's Deborah here with you this morning, and I have the honour of being first in the team's participation of Smeared and Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas.  I love Halloween and Creepmas is just as much fun.  I've made a Creepmas card for you today:

Be Good - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I've used a couple of Rick's digi images on this card - they can be found at his Zibbet shop.  On the front is Creepmas Dolls.  I love this image and had such fun colouring it in.  On the inside I used a sentiment digi called Creepmas Bones Senti.

Be Good inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Full details of my card can be found on my blog. 

Here's the complete list of those playing along with Smeared and Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas

 photo JollyBlogger2014_zpse7278384.jpg
Terra- Hop Hostess
Black Dragon
Maureen
Teresa
Julia
Sue The Nanny
Jane
Susan
Nan
Shell
Kim
Monique
Airless Chambers
Keren
Sarah
Leigh
Lisa
Lady Brayton


Have fun!

14 comments:

NanB said...

She is fabulous! Another Rick genius image but your coloring takes her above and beyond! Love everything about this! All the colors make me want to wrap a present...but I haven't bought any yet:) Awesome, awesome!!

Rick said...

Great job-you rocked the 2 designs

Monique Van dijk said...

gorgeous card , fab job

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the fresh gingham with the fun Creepmas image. Her blue hair ROCKS! Great card both inside and out. xxD

DogsMom said...

Is it wrong that you have me thinking of dying my hair this gorgeous blue for the holidays?

You did a beautiful job.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Great card! Love the image on the front and the way you have colored her.

~Lady B~ said...

Very cool Creepmas card! Great work!

TangledBlueRose said...

Wonderful card and great images! The watchers are super creepy and such great color!~kim

Susan Renshaw said...

The sentiment really made me smile! Great image and colouring. Super Creepmas card!

Deborah Frings said...

Feels strange to leave this comment, but the rules say to comment on all the blogs - I had lots of fun with this image.

Julia said...

Wow, fab card. Great colors and love the inside of the card.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A stunning card with beautifully coloured imagery! Fab start to Creepmas!

Lisa häll said...

So festive with all the wonderful colors on this lovely image! The sentie fits perfect :-)

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Gorgeous card - I promise I'll be good! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...