Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Quick Snooze....

Good morning everyone!

Today is my first day showing you one of my projects, so please be gentle with me ;


My project for you today is a door hanger using 'Quick Snooze' which can be purchased both on Etsy and Zibbet 

I love this dragon image and finally put it to good use, making a sign for my bedroom door... I really do breathe fire in the mornings....so wake at your own risk!



Ingredients used to make this hanger-

Copics:
G99, G94, G21
N4, N2

Inks:
Memento tuxedo black
Tim Holtz peacock feathers distress ink
Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink
Papers- 
Papermania Madame payrauds
White cardstock base (poundland)
Dies- Sizzix circle framelits
black gems


If you feel like going to have a look at any of my other projects- my blog is to be found HERE Big Crafty Mess

have a good day!

Rachel







2 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Rachel, A fantastic project! Great image, colouring, everything. I am so pleased you have joined us in the edt team.

Monique Van dijk said...

Looks great , love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...