Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Am I late?

I think Salome is too late to the party as always. There are bound to be some stragglers so we will have to see what happens as the weeks go on to Creepmas.
This dramatic image by Rick St. Dennis has been printed onto neenah card which I buy from Crafters Companion and coloured with promarkers and spectrum noir pencils.
I also use a program called Craft Artist 2.. sometimes you can buy this program for under a fiver. Believe me it is fantastic value for money as a manipulation tool.. also you can collect several free digi kits to go along with it. The program itself has background papers, embellishments, colour and photo manipulation in fact everything I could possibly wish for except ease of use. Therefore I have written several tutorials to go along with it. Not professional ones just as I go along and learn stuff so I write it down to share with other newbies, I hope you like my project, there are many more on my blog Sue x

1 comment:

DogsMom said...

Looks like it took her a while to "get" a date.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...