Followers

Monday, November 10, 2014

31 Days of Halloween Keepsake Book

I really had a wonderful time taking part in the 31 day Halloween hop over at Smeared and Smudged. I managed to write a bit of a story each day and had so many lovely comments that I printed a book of the projects and the comments without any names or personal details.. to keep as a muse.

So, I printed each project A5 size with the comments and used my Cinch binding machine to punch the holes I set the pages onto the wires whilst I made the covers. I cut the chipboard to A5 and punched the holes. I had some ordinary 3ply tissues. I separated the tissues and used a single thin sheet all scrunched up and stuck onto the covers. I gesso'd them and rubbed distress ink all over. I was astonished at the result. If you are an arty person this is going to be so easy for you so please let me know if you have a go...I am always willing to learn. For more details please visit my blog. Sue x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...