Followers

Monday, October 27, 2014

31 days of Halloween day 27 with Sue

Welcome to day 27 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged,
blogroll is in the side bar .
Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here


Original Sin
Coloured by Sue

A really menacing Demon. From the darkest bit of Rick's imagination here is the Demon holding an apple. Make of it what you will.... personally I don't think I need an apple that badly. 
Printed onto neenah which I think works so well with the promarkers I use to colour these images. I always use Craft Artist 2 to neaten up my coloured edges and to remove the white surrounding the image and then just a bit of embellishment and sentiment.

13 comments:

NanB said...

Sue, you are sooo right don't need an apple that bad although he probably has a pretty good pitch to sell it! Lovely coloring and use of digital as per usual from you!

DogsMom said...

This is a fascinating project.
I'd like to know more about the other elements used.
That edging on the left is very interesting.

TangledBlueRose said...

ooo the temptation! Perfectly wicked devil. Awesome page Sue!
~kim

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Definitely not one of my five day. Love the mixed media.

DonnaMundinger said...

An apple a day? Yikes! I think NOT! Fabulous! xxD

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Creeperific project, the use of the digi background gives it such a pagan feel!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Sue's images are always colored so perfectly! Love the sentiment, too.

Rebecca pettit said...

yet again I love the frame the image has been put into

Susan Renshaw said...

Another perfectly coloured image!! 'Maybe not one of your five a day' - hee hee!!

Julia said...

Awesome coloring, love the project.

Julia said...

Gorgeous coloring and great project.

Steph said...

Great page, creepy image. I'd pass on the apple too. :)

Christine Kiehl said...

I don't need an apple that bad either. Nice to see a demon which is not red. Yours stands apart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...