Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2014

31 days of Halloween day 25 with Lady B

Welcome to day 25 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged,
blogroll is in the side bar .
Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here

Hey all!  We are almost to the finish!  How excited are you for Halloween?!
I'm Lady B and I have a hybrid project and a sneak peak of a project I have in the works.  First up is my hybrid project. Click image to enlarge.


I used the digi stamp "SH ENFORCER" drawn by Rick St. Dennis MFA.  I colored him with Copic markers and scanned him to my pc.  I then added him to a scene I created in PSE 8.  The background is Itkupilli and the other digi elements (pumpkin, black cat, bats, light effects) are from Lotta Designs on Oscraps.

Below are some pics of a project I'm working on.  I'm making a Witch's House.  The cut file is from SVG Cuts from their "Haunted Forest" kit.  Forgive the poor lighting as I craft very late at night. I would have finished this, but I ran out of glue.  How can one run out of glue?  Click pics to enlarge. The stamped images are portions of Rick's "Voodoo" and "Morte" stamp sets sold exclusively as "Past Offerings" by Smeared Ink's Rubber Club.  The good news is now you can buy deeply etched red rubber without being a member of the Rubber Club!





Here are pics of two of Rick's Rubber Stamp Sets used in my project above:
"Morte"
"Voodoo"
If you prefer rubber over digital stamps, here are more of Rick's Rubber Stamp Sets sold by Smeared Ink:
"Dark Holidaze"
"Haunted Places 2"
"Haunted Places 1"

Of course, for digi lovers like myself, be sure to check out Rick's Zibbet (with over 900 images) and Etsy (with instant downloads) Shoppes.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!

17 comments:

Rebecca pettit said...

Really love all of the color put into both of these. Couldn't have done a better job on the hybrid if you tried.

DonnaMundinger said...

Your hybrid piece is amazing,Lady B. Can't wait to see the finished witch's house. Loving what I'm seeing so far. You're makin' me want a cameo, big time! xxD

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

I never want to cross him in real life. Great background. Your house looks great.

~Lady B~ said...

Thanks, ladies! Now if I can get more glue perhaps I can finish my witch's house ;)

cema1cema said...

Wow I love it!!

NanB said...

I have one of these projects that I made with my daughter's help looking at me! I am wanting to post it and you gave me the courage! Yours is 20 times more fabulous than mine but I see that I am going in the right direction! Thanks so much and I strive to make one that looks as wonderful as yours does!!

DogsMom said...

Rick's brain must be a very crowded and loud place, even after all these images have escaped.

I never run out of glue - I just can't get it out of the bottle. And I do know there are so many more practical and fun ways to use adhesive. I am often old school.

The Enforcer looks very effective.

TangledBlueRose said...

Wonderful hybrid piece Lady B! Love it all and that you created the bg in PSE!

Love the witches house, the windows are pretty creepy!

Thanks for sharing!~kim

Monique Van dijk said...

Looks grest. Can't wait to see the witch house finised

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Very cool digital page today. The cat in the corner is my favorite! Can't wait to see your haunted house completed!

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab image on a brilliant background for your hybrid piece. Like the pictures of the project you are working on too!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool Lady B, absolutely WICKED COOL ;0)

Aletha J. Williams said...

You are a master with your Copics and your digital additions, LB! This is an amazing project. Looking forward to seeing your finished witche's house too. Hugs!

Steph said...

Amazing hybrid creation, how creepy! Your wItch's house looks so cool.

Julia said...

Two fabulous projects. Great colors.

applejack cards by sue said...

Wow! An amazing project. Your colouring is alway so vibrant.. I really am learning so much from you.

Christine Kiehl said...

This sure turned out wicked cool! Thank you for sharing the stamp sets with us too! What a collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...