Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

31 days of Halloween day 21 with LB

Welcome to day 21 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged,
The blogroll is in the side bar .
Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here.

Hiya!  Lady B here for day 21 of the hop.  I'm sorry, but there is no way my projects can compete with Monique's AMAZING project from yesterday, so if you didn't see her make I suggest you do :)

I made two projects for today. Click images to enlarge.


I had a lot of fun with this first project.  I used FRANKEN BRIDE from Rick St. Dennis MFA and colored her with Copic markers.  I then scanned her to my pc and added her to this cool background by Itkupilli.  The wee spider and lightening bolt are digital elements from Kitty Chen on Oscraps.

My second project was super fun, but I had the hardest time getting a good picture of my finished piece.  It gets dark way too early nowadays so me thinks I need to break down and buy a light box so I can get decent pictures of my projects.  The pictures are below.  Once again, click any image to enlarge.




Here is a close-up of GOING, GOING GONE SKULL digital stamp.

For project number two I used an SVG cut from the Haunted Forest Kit.  To embellish the hat upon the pumpkin, I used GOING, GOING, GONE from Rick St. Dennis MFA.  The gruesome heads, in various stages of rot, were colored with Copic markers, fussy cut, then attached to the hat with glue. I also used DecoArt Glamour Dust Glitter Paint in Black Ice to add shimmer to the brim of the hat and I added Ranger Stickles in black diamond along the seams of the hat. 

Happy Hopping!



14 comments:

Monique Van dijk said...

Love them both but thst pumpkin with the witch hat is sooo awesome

TangledBlueRose said...

These projects are awesome. I love Franken Bride, she is colored so nicely, love the lightning bolt.

All the details on the pumpkin hat are amazing. Another great image you colored. The construction is beautiful!
Thanks so much for inspiring!~kim

DonnaMundinger said...

Franken Bride is adorable and you've chose the perfect background for her with that lightening bolt. I adore your pumpkin and hat. Great papers and the images you chose are so wonderfully creepy for decoration. The coloring on both projects ROCKS, Lady B! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Both projects are super fun. Love the Bride of Frankenstein and her fun background. The Pumpkin skull hat is fun and creepy. Great idea.

Susan Renshaw said...

Franken Bride is just brilliant but I love the pumkin and witches hat. The RSD images are superbly coloured!!

Rebecca pettit said...

she's perfect wouldn't have done anything different. The skulls on the pumpkin are just fab

DogsMom said...

Lady B, these are both wonderful.
And when I clicked to make it larger, my pointer was a little hand which seemed to fit right in with the other spooky elements. You have doner her makeup to perfection.

Adding another item to my ever growing wish list. That pumpkin is to DIE for!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Two great projects! The pumpkin and his/her hat are just wonderful--love the images you have chosen and the big purple flower on the side.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Absolutely wicked cool creations Lady B! I love how you coloured everything and all the layered details!

NanB said...

Wow! A two for one and two very awesome projects! Loving the mix with digital and the pumpkin hat is gruesomely spectacular!!

Julia said...

Great projects, so much inspiration here.

Rick said...

Love both but wanna have babies with the pumpkin witch!!!!!

Steph said...

Wow, these are both terrific! Love the digital card with the lovely bride. Your witch pumpkin is so awesome, all the details are wonderful.

Christine Kiehl said...

What a sweet pair of projects you are sharing today! Just look at those drippy rotting skulls, ewww!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...