Followers

Saturday, October 11, 2014

31 days of Halloween day 11 with KAREN

Welcome to day 11 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged,
blogroll is in the side bar .
Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here

Here is my Zombie Baby Creation!!  Using the sweet (not so zombie) "Up 2 Something" image.   Here is how he started out:

After I colored him I kept thinking, He could easily pass as a zombie if he had some blood and stuff on him...so, I decided to use this same image and turned him into this

Now, for the card I made using my zombie baby.

I just loved the sentiment and thought is was fitting for the scene!  haha

Thanks for looking!  Hope to see your zombified baby!  haha

15 comments:

Monique Van dijk said...

Lol. Cool zombie baby

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous! Love that you made the baby a zombie! perfect sentiment too! x

Sarah Nancarrow said...

He was so cute until he opened his eyes and stared into my soul!!!! Eeeep great job on the image and adding the drawers and gauze :)

Steph said...

LOL, so creepy I love it! That poor little kitty in the back better run fast!

TangledBlueRose said...

Whoa! That is a totally creepy and scary zombie baby only a zombie mommy could love, yikes! LOVE your remake of the image, super creepyness.
oooo running away now.....lol
~kim

DogsMom said...

You know how to zombify cute babies and cats that already had sort of a wicked expression.

The dresser knobs spelling BOO
brilliant touch!

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! Love the transformation and the sentiment made me giggle. Love the bloody gauze and great chest of drawers, too. xxD

NanB said...

To see what this started out to what it ended is amazing!! That baby was a little creepy to start with but you really creeped him out! And the "Boo" knobs are awesome and the cheesecloth just perfect!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

This totally creeps me out--next to creepy clowns, I think zombie-fied babies are the creepiest things going! Great job on this card. Love the dresser, too--with the "BOO" drawerpull--great touch.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Great blood spots.

Julia said...

LOL! Great creative work. Love how you transformed this image!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

eeeeeeek! I love it and that senti says it all!

Susan Renshaw said...

Amazing zombified baby! Excellent sentiment!

Rebecca pettit said...

I love the way the chest of drawers sets a scene good job

Christine Kiehl said...

Zombie boy...that's great! I love how you chopped him and his cat all up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...