Followers

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Dude WTF is wrong with you?

Have you seen all of the new images Rick St Dennis has out there right now in his Zibbit and his Etsy pages?  He has some fabulous new Halloween and Christmas ones that have just been released!!  You've gotta see them!!  This one is Zombie Tangle.  You can find him HERE on Etsy (instant download) or HERE on Zibbit.  My sister posted a fun thing on Facebook that made me think up this sentiment.  I thought it was reletively perfect for the image!!  LOL  I used some papers it got from a K&Company paper pack, added some flowers, gems and ribbon.  I used some red acrylic paint on the "bloody" places and used some glossy accents over his eyes.




I made a Post-It Note holder out of it...




Gotta love the useful!  Right?  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...