Followers

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tosca

                                                                       Damarys              
                                              
                                       
 
When I first saw Rick's model Tosca, I had the feeling he was an opera buff.  For those of you that are not familiar with this musical genre, Tosca is the name of a famous opera by Giacomo Puccini and is based on La Tosca - a French  language melodramatic play set in Rome, June 1800.  The opera contains depictions of torture, murder, and suicide, as well as some of Puccini's best known lyrical arias.  With this in mind, I felt that Tosca was a perfect candidate for Airless Chambers.  I was not sure how to proceed with Tosca, but I knew I wanted her to have raven hair, and once I started I could not stop until she was finished. She is colored with Copic markers and the jewelry embellished with Champagne glitter by Stickles.  Tosca can be found in Rick's Zibbet shop under the heading of Hats. Rick, I hope I did justice to your Floria Tosca!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...