Followers

Friday, May 30, 2014

Monster Madness Bloghop

Hi all, welcome to Airless Chambers, the Dark blog of the Rick St. Dennis Elite Design Team. We are very excited to participate in the Monster Madness bloghop.
If you are looking for monsters you've come to the right place, Rick's monster images are awesome and there are a lot of different kinds in his Zibbet and Etsy shoppes. If you are not into very scary, you can find some cute little monsters that will make you smile, but there are also the really scary ones that you don't want to colour when you are alone in the dark.
Below are the monster projects the EDT made for this hop.  We hope you will enjoy the eye candy, (you can also visit the EDT members blogs, you will find more info about the projects there), have fun hopping.

Sue using Original Sin by Rick St. Dennis

Miranda using "my pet fluffy"

Helen using Skullcycle

Monique using the Rat King

Karen C using Fwat


Lady Brayton using "Zombie, Let's Have Brains..."

Aletha Jane using Fwiver

So many fabulous Blogs taking part in this Monster Hop. Please go visit them all and then you can vote on your favourite HERE

11 comments:

Ali Harriman said...

Ha! Excellent artwork. My favourite is the monsters wear pink too.

Ali

Magaly Guerrero said...

Wonderful collection.

In " Miranda using 'my pet fluffy'" I kept on thinking, Yep, only what's inside matters, so let's get it out and play.

I suspect I am still thinking about the girls from my own MMM post, lol!

Laughing Vixen Lounge said...

Very colorful and fun! Great job ;)

Annie Walls said...

I love these!! I can (and have) waste hours looking at art.

Witchy J said...

Brilliant artwork and images, my favourite one is the second one down but they are all lovely.

Lexa Cain said...

You have some amazingly talented designers. I loved them all, especially the zombie by Lady Brayton. Great!

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Fabulous collection of Monster artwork. Lovin all here........

wicKED said...

I am a big art fan....especially when it is creepy ;)

Little Gothic Horrors said...

Gotta love a little creepy art! Fabulous!

Rhissanna said...

I love all the designs but monsters in pink? My favourite.

Winter Moon said...

Loving all this creepy art :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...