Followers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The White Queen with Red’s head! Rick St Dennis' AIW collection! Creation by KristyLee

Good morning Friends,

I have some creep to share with you all.

I have created a journal page:


I have used “The White Queen” From the Zibbit store, and “The Red Queen’s head” (cant find it in the stores?) I colored the digis with Copics and “Zig Wink of Stella Glitter” in silver. I used a MS Gooey punch for the blood. I typed the sentiment using an “Alice in Wonderland” font.

For more details on this AJ page, visit my blog please.


Have you seen all of Rick St. Dennis’ new digis? Well then click here!

Why don’t you come on over to Rick’s Facebook page and share your RSD creations with us all?

Thank you for your visit and for your comments! Stay Crafty my Friends!

Take a look at all of the cool places you can visit, by clicking on the badges on the left side bar!

Peace,
KristyLee



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...