Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Smilin' Joe Skull w/ Roses - colored by KristyLee

Good morning Friends,

I hope your Valentine's was good and naughty! I have a book-marker to share with you today.







This is "Smilin Joe w/ Roses" (Follow the link to get yours!)
One of the many creative looking skulls drawn by Rick St. Dennis. What ever you fancy you will find it at Rick's Zibbit or Etsy store.

Here is a closer look at the senti:



This is a quote by Oscar Wilde.
(I did forget to glue on his name before I laminate it.)

Thank you for your visit to Airless Chambers today, I do hope you will come on out and chat with us on our Facebook page, and of course share with us what you have been doing with Rick St. Dennis' brilliant images. You can find all sorts of links on the side bar. Do you need to know how to do something? Click on the Tuts and Comments badge! 

Stay Crafty my Friends! 

Peace,
KristyLee
You can visit me at my blog 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...