Followers

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Danger beware... Zombies and Zombie Kittys- by Rick St. Dennis and KristyLee

Good morning Friends,

I am here to share an altered Tag with you all. I have used a Rick St. Dennis’ digital  image called “Zombie cat dragger.” (Follow the link to get yours.)

 I personally think this image is hysterical, I truly love it! It makes me smile and laugh, and brings me delight! I hope you like my version of this image:




Here is a close up photo, showing you that I sprayed “Goosebumps,” it's a texture spray. 
*Tsukineko SHIMMER Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray


I have full details on my blog as to how I created this altered Tag. Click here!


There are several blog that you can visit to get inspiration from:
Sparkle and Glitter blog a main-stream blog!
Gallerie blog- all inspiration all the time!
TUTS and Comments- All tutorial all the time!
Rick’s blog- so you can check out what Rick St. Dennis is up to.
Rick’s Zibbet shop w/ over 700 digital images!
Rick’s Etsy shop
Come out and show us your RSD creations at our Facebook Fan page!

Thank you for your visit and for your comments! Stay Crafty my Friends!
Peace,
KristyLee

1 comment:

~Lady B~ said...

I love that image! Fabulous tag, Kristy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...