Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bloody Valentine Day One with Helen

Hi all Helen here, or as others may know me, Croms. I have the honour of starting off the first day of the Bloody Valentine hop hosted by Smeared Ink, for the Airless Chambers blog.

Blogroll is on the side bar.

The image I chose is named "Handcuffs". I chose to do a card and this is the one I will be giving to my hubby today as it is also our wedding anniversary.
Sorry about the glare, the light at this time of year isn't the best.

The splatters are there, not so noticeable on the red or black but the white of the crackle stamp picks up some of it. The splatters were done using an old toothbrush and luminarte radiant rains paint (persimmon) and the wings of my fallen angel painted in a mixture of persimmon and gold. I was nice and supplied the key for the handcuffs, should he wish to use it.
Thanks for joining us on this fabulous hop.
See you back here tomorrow

17 comments:

Monique Van dijk said...

happy anniversary,

ooo boy that's a pretty hot card LOL

lucky hubby I guess LOL

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya, Happy Anniversary to you both. Loving this card. Great image of course, gorgeous colouring and those handcuffs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy Anniversary! Well, I guess we know what hubby will be getting. FAbulous image and great coloring. Gotta love those handcuffs. My kinda celebration. LOL xxD

Susan Salyer said...

Happy Anniversary and awesome art.
hugs
susan s

Julia said...

Wow, this is amazing. Love how you colored Rick's image. Beautiful detail with the wings.
Hugs,
Julia

craftings said...

Amazing card!

Rick St. Dennis said...

Love the wings-good job!!

Wendy said...

omg...those little handcuffs are a hoot! Very clever! Love your RSD design and coloring. Fun layout! Great way to start the Hop!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Happy Anniversary. Gorgeous colouring of the image and the handcuffs are cool LOL :)

Lisa häll said...

awesome helen! makes me giggle :) XX

SAMARA said...

Happy Anniversary Helen! I totally imagine you are going to greet your hubbie with this totally sexy outfit, wings and all! Your creation is awesome. The crackle is totally cool. Wonderful image and coloring and shading hotttttt! Best, Samara xox

Rebecca pettit said...

I want mini cuffs to embellish with too! Regular sized ones for other purposes. Va va voom

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Anniversary Helen and ooo la la, what a fabulous card for your hubby! Beautifully coloured image and clever use of the embellies!

maureenjscott said...

Oh that's fabulous! love the image and the background! Awesome handcuffs! And congrats on your wedding anniversary! mo xxx

Matney said...

Just love the color on those wings! Wonderful card and done with your amazing style. Love the metal bits and I can see the splatters. Very cool Croms!

angiesuez said...

I bet he loved his card!! Nicely done.

ike said...

FANTASTIC - I LUV everything about this, the wings are superb and the dainty little cuffs rock !!! I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...