Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My favorite: Dali by Rick St. Dennis and KristyLee

Good morning Friends,
I have an image I received from Rick St. Dennis. I personally love how he has drawn this. One of me favorite painters is Salvador Dali. There is a Salvador Dali museum and it is located in St. Petersburg Florida. I have been there before, however there are so many changes since I was there, that I would like to visit again.
I am really loving Rick St. Dennis' Dali digi:
I have created a Fatbook Page:



This is a FatBook Page. So who is your favorite painter?

You can get your Dali digi from Rick's Zibbit store click here!

Did you know that Rick has over 600 images in his Zibbit store? Follow the link to check them out!

Have you made something using an RSD image?? Then hop on over to our Facebook Page and share it with us click here!

Several of the EDTs have created some wonderful Tutorials for you! Check them out on the "Tuts and Comments" blog.

Thank you for your visit and for your comments. Stay Crafty my Friends! You can visit my blog for more info by clicking here.

Peace,
KristyLee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...