Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Getting Inky with my Art Journal

Lady B here to share a quick art journal page I made using found objects, Dylusion Spray Inks and Staz-On inks in black and red.  

Click on image to enlarge...If you dare!  Muahhahahaha!

I took some grommets I cut off an old shower curtain, two syringes, and an IV tubing set.  I'm a nurse by day so it was easy to "find" the medical items and my manager was okay with me borrowing said items.  

I placed the items on my paper and spritzed with Dylusions Spray inks to leave a negative impression of the items used.  To grunge my page further I dabbed Staz-on ink in red and black to deepen the color and I added Rick's "SH Monster Nurse" digi which I previously colored, scanned and reprinted in different sizes and directions.  The nurses were fussy cut and glued to the page.  I finalized my page by adding some journal notes and outlining them with a black thin marker.

Thanks for Looking at my work!
~ Lady B ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...