Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 6: 12 Days of Creepmas with Julia!

Welcome to Day 6 of the 12 Days of Creepmas organized by Smeared and Smudged.

If you came from Tuts and Comments, then you are on the right track; if not, then please visit Terra's Blog and enjoy the hop. The amazing Blogroll is also on the side bar.

I am sharing a  featuring I Love My Prezzies

You can find this and many more images in Rick St Dennis Zibbet Store.

Do you enjoy rubber stamps?? We have great news, Rick St. Dennis Images are now rubber stamps and you can find them at I Break for Stamps and Smeared Ink.ave fun hopping and hopefully you will return here tomorrow for some more eye candy from our new EDT members

Your next stop in the hop is Glittery Katie

We can't wait to share tomorrows project by Kristen, you are going to have so much fun... I mean be so scared!

Thanks for stopping by!

Julia

13 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Oh I am loving this image...I haven't had her visit my collection yet, must put her on my wishlist. Am loving those pressies....

DonnaMundinger said...

Love your brilliant bright coloring, Julia! Looks like that tree could use a little of that bling. LOL xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

LOL. I love it. Your coloring is brilliant. I love that bling spray too.

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Your coloring is so amazing - so much detail!

Monique Van dijk said...

Love the bright colours. Gorgeous card

Wendy said...

Great card Julia. Love how you colored the RSD image. The sentiment is perfect for that design!

Wiola said...

What a cool card! Hihi I love that sentiment. Btw. the papers you have chosen are so beautiful.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That's such a great card. I love the vintage feel of the DP with the added bling and then that scary image!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

this image is really creepy !

ionabunny said...

Great image. Love your card

maureenjscott said...

Awesome Card Julia! love the image and the papers you've used are fab! Great sentiment too!! mo xx

~Lady B~ said...

I love this! Great work!

Dominike said...

Great work for a great card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...