Followers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 3: 12 Days of Creepmas with Anna!

Welcome to Day 3 of the 12 Days of Creepmas organized by Smeared and Smudged.

If you came from Tuts and Comments, then you are on the right track; if not, then please visit Terra's Blog and enjoy the hop. The amazing Blogroll is also on the side bar.

I am sharing a Christmas Tag featuring I love my Prezzies






You can find this and many more images in Rick St Dennis Zibbet Store.

Do you enjoy rubber stamps?? We have great news, Rick St. Dennis Images are now rubber stamps and you can find them at I Break for Stamps and Smeared Ink.ave fun hopping and hopefully you will return here tomorrow for some more eye candy from our new EDT members

Your next stop in the hop is Glittery Katie

We can't wait to share tomorrows project by Kristen, you are going to have so much fun... I mean be so scared!


Thanks for stopping by!
Anna

16 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

I really do have to get this image, works brilliantly for a tag. I love the colouring and the embellishments.

maureenjscott said...

Oh wow! Anna this tag is gorgeous!! Love the image and the colouring and love the metal embellies and flowers and the whole thing is stunning! mo x

DonnaMundinger said...

FAbulous colors and details, Anna! I just LOVE your style. xxD

Glittery Katie said...

Fabulous!

Wiola said...

God Jul Anna! :) Vilken fantastiskt rolig juletikett du har gjort. Den är så prydlig och väldetaljerad. Jag gillar den starkt.

Claudia G said...

Love it! Amazing elements around the image.

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

The detail on this tag is amazing! Love the layers and the textures - so much to look at. I want to touch it!

Monique Van dijk said...

Gorgeous. Look awesome

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

love the gifts !!

Wendy said...

What a great tag Anna. I always love the texture and dimension you achieve in your projects.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

wow love that great tag. Fabulous combination of images and love the great embellishments! So much to see!!!

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous tag, Anna! Love it!

Steph said...

Awesome tag! Love all the layers and textures, lots to feast my eyes upon.

ionabunny said...

That is a gorgeous tag. Love those gruesome pressies

Emily Thubbron said...

Anna, I am so happy to see your work again. I love this tag. You have done an outstanding job once again.

Dominike said...

what a gorgeous tag !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...