Followers

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Creepmas Tree Lights with KristyLee

Good morning crafty friends,
Only 3 more days until Creepmas! Hope you all have been good bad ghouls and monsters!
I would like to share a cute to me, but creepy fella trying to hang his lights! You've been there plugging in one end and the other end wont light up! And then where is that bulb that's out? I dont know, that's why I don't hang lights. However, I do like to color so here is my card:


I have used Rick St. Dennis' "Creepmas Tree" digi stamp. (Follow the link to get yours.)
I have also used the digi stamp called "Creepmas FanCy senti." (Follow the link to get yours.)

Have you checked out Rick's Zibbet store? There are over 600 images for everyone's liking! Rick has an assortment of images including:Steampunk, Goth, Scary/ Creepy, Cute, Fantasy and several "Mainstream images." There is something for everyone. 
Rick now has an all inspirational blog called "Gallerie." 
Want to learn something new? Well then, we have a Tutorial blog for you! It is called "Tuts & Comments." Follow all highlighted links for the different blogs.
 Thank you for your visit  and Stay Crafty my Friends! You can visit me at my blog!
Peace,
KristyLee



5 comments:

maureenjscott said...

Gorgeous card Kristy! love that its light springy colours rather than being all dark and gloomy - still creepy! mo xx

Monique Van dijk said...

Looks great Kristy!!!

Rick St. Dennis said...

So cute and whimsical-the papers go fret with your colour palette-good job!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! Your colors are fabulous, Kristy! Love those festive bulbs you've added. Sooo stinkin' CUTE! xxD

Wiola said...

I think this is such a fab. and fun card! The colouring is superb.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...