Followers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CREEPMAS IS COMING with Lady Brayton

Hello!  Lady Brayton here.
I made a quick project today in attempts to get into a festive mood as both Christmas and Creepmas are on the way.  I can't believe how fast time flies. 
 It seems like summer was just last week.  

Here is my creation:
Click image to enlarge.


Background: Itkupilli
RSD images: "I love my Prezzies" & "Creepmas Tree"
I colored and assembled my digital stamps in PSE8.  I love digital images because you can make them any size you want and you can reverse the images like I did with the Creepmas trees.

I want to demonstrate how just changing a single image in a scene can make a huge difference.  I have created a duplicate scene as the one above, but I have changed out the trees.  In this version I used Rick St. Dennis' "Creepmas Tree Monster". 
 Click image below to enlarge.


Be sure to check out all the Creepmas images in Rick's Zibbet Shoppe.  If you are not a fan of Creepmas, Rick offers Cute and Traditional ChristmasElvesSantaSnow People images as well as non-holiday winter images.

Thanks for looking at my work.

1 comment:

applejack cards by sue said...

These are absolutely fantastic! I really love how you have coloured and built up the scenes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...