Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

31 days of halloween day 29 with Rick

Welcome to day 29 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged,
blogroll is in the side bar.

Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here

Wow, we're almost at the end of the 31 days, How time flies eh?

I wanted to do a project with one of the images from my newest stamp set from Smeared Ink DARK HOLIDAZE-so here is SNOWMEN NEVER LAST VERY LONG:



This is just a manila tag with some transparent acrylic washes-a little beefing up here and there with coloured pencil and the image in Black Staz On-quick and simple----I did add the snowflakes when I composited the project.

I want to say a BIG thank you to My EDT for cranking out all the wonderful projects, Monique for coordinating, the rest of the EDT team for keeping Sparkle and Glitter alive and interesting and Tori and Terra for hosting this wonderful event.

Enjoy the last couple days and have a happy Halloween!!!


Mr Shadows Tag




Rick

12 comments:

monique said...

those are real cool !!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous Rick! Can't wait to get my Dark Holidaze! You're the reason I joined the Rubber Club. xxD

DogsMom said...

Another fine set of tags.
The colors really glow.

Emily Thubbron said...

Rick, these are great tags. I love your work. You are the main reason I joined the rubber stamp club. I can't wait to get my new order. My first one. Yippee...Thank you for all of the images that you donated as prizes during this hop. It has been a pleasure working with you these past 31 days.

Wendy said...

Love all three tags. Wonderful backgrounds and stamps. How did you make the ghostly haunts tag...she looks almost transparent!

Steph said...

Wonderful tags! The backgrounds are beautiful and your images are just amazing. I've enjoyed seeing all your DTs fabulous projects all month long! Happy Halloween!

Rick St. Dennis said...

For GHOST images print on heavy weight vellum-TRANSLUCENT AND CUTS LIKE REGULAR PAPER

Carla said...

so cool...love these tags...great showcase of your fabulous images!

ldfdesign said...

Love all the tags! Such wonderful images and coloring!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Spooktacular tags Rick! Love seeing the master at work ;0)

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Tags Rick!!! Love seeing your projects and your team have done an amazing job for you this month! Mo xxx

Lyneen said...

Fantastic Tags... love all the details... your images are amazing. thanks for sharing them all month!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...